When I arrived at my client’s barn I noticed my 4 legged client looked quite different than the last time I saw her about 20 months ago. Where she used to be convex on all saddle bearing surfaces, she was now concave. My updated tracing showed a different horse than I had seen or than […]
Author Archive | saddle99
If you have worked with me or read my articles you probably know my answer… “It Depends”. There are differing levels of trainer involvement for each one of us so there are different considerations for their involvement in your saddle selection. If you take lessons and very occasionally the trainer hops on your horse to […]
The SaddleFitter’s Brain
- Saddle Balance…Perhaps the Most Important and Most Ignored Aspect of Saddle Fitting
- My Trainer Says My Saddle Fits…
- If I Buy the Saddle that Champions Ride In, Will I Be a Champion Too?
- Who is my client… you or your horse?
- Tree vs. Treeless Saddles and Rider Pressure: Objective Study Performed at Michigan State University
- A Company Changing the English Saddle Biz
- What’s in a Twist?
- Saddle Recommendations
- Post Show Season Saddle Evaluations