I am always striving to say what is so important for horses about saddle fit in a way that will resonate with people. Tight shoes analogy is getting a little old and most of our feet change slowly… so that one is going by the wayside. I have been thinking about Arnold… yes, aaaahhhnald… you […]
Tag Archives | horse
I will state my disclaimer here at the beginning. I am friends with Karen Borne, owner of Borne Saddlery and Andy Sankey, Master Saddler and owner of Sankey Saddlery. To qualify this remark, the basis of our friendship relies on their understanding and care for the horses they work with. The level of care and […]
The SaddleFitter’s Brain
- Saddle Balance…Perhaps the Most Important and Most Ignored Aspect of Saddle Fitting
- My Trainer Says My Saddle Fits…
- If I Buy the Saddle that Champions Ride In, Will I Be a Champion Too?
- Who is my client… you or your horse?
- Tree vs. Treeless Saddles and Rider Pressure: Objective Study Performed at Michigan State University
- A Company Changing the English Saddle Biz
- What’s in a Twist?
- Saddle Recommendations
- Post Show Season Saddle Evaluations