I am always striving to say what is so important for horses about saddle fit in a way that will resonate with people. Tight shoes analogy is getting a little old and most of our feet change slowly… so that one is going by the wayside. I have been thinking about Arnold… yes, aaaahhhnald… you […]
Tag Archives | performance
The SaddleFitter’s Brain
- My Trainer Says My Saddle Fits…
- If I Buy the Saddle that Champions Ride In, Will I Be a Champion Too?
- Who is my client… you or your horse?
- Tree vs. Treeless Saddles and Rider Pressure: Objective Study Performed at Michigan State University
- A Company Changing the English Saddle Biz
- What’s in a Twist?
- Saddle Recommendations
- Post Show Season Saddle Evaluations
- Your Horse’s Weight Change and Saddle Fit
If you would like to schedule an appointment or seminar, please call. 303 903-1488