I will state my disclaimer here at the beginning. I am friends with Karen Borne, owner of Borne Saddlery and Andy Sankey, Master Saddler and owner of Sankey Saddlery. To qualify this remark, the basis of our friendship relies on their understanding and care for the horses they work with. The level of care and […]
Tag Archives | tree
The SaddleFitter’s Brain
- My Trainer Says My Saddle Fits…
- If I Buy the Saddle that Champions Ride In, Will I Be a Champion Too?
- Who is my client… you or your horse?
- Tree vs. Treeless Saddles and Rider Pressure: Objective Study Performed at Michigan State University
- A Company Changing the English Saddle Biz
- What’s in a Twist?
- Saddle Recommendations
- Post Show Season Saddle Evaluations
- Your Horse’s Weight Change and Saddle Fit
If you would like to schedule an appointment or seminar, please call. 303 903-1488